The 1964 Dodge Power Wagon Crew Cab By Icon
Icon is a Californian builder known for their custom jeeps and trucks, the latest gem to roll out of their workshop is this spectacular 1964 Power Wagon Crew Cab. Jonathan Ward, founder of ICON, and his team, worked their magic on this one-of-a-kind based off a Dodge MegaCab 4×4, equipping it with a Magnuson supercharger, a Kore-Fox Racing suspension and a Gibson exhaust coated in stainless steel. Inside you´ll find the beautiful seats adorned by premium leather, and all the modern high-tech upgrades including an iPad mini with Retina display, speakers from Focal and, amps by JL Audio.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs