The 1964 Dodge Power Wagon Crew Cab By Icon
Icon is a Californian builder known for their custom jeeps and trucks, the latest gem to roll out of their workshop is this spectacular 1964 Power Wagon Crew Cab. Jonathan Ward, founder of ICON, and his team, worked their magic on this one-of-a-kind based off a Dodge MegaCab 4×4, equipping it with a Magnuson supercharger, a Kore-Fox Racing suspension and a Gibson exhaust coated in stainless steel. Inside you´ll find the beautiful seats adorned by premium leather, and all the modern high-tech upgrades including an iPad mini with Retina display, speakers from Focal and, amps by JL Audio.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101