50+ Great Examples of Creative Print Advertisement Design
It’s often said that designing for commercial purposes is probably the most challenging part of all design. Especially advertisement design is mentioned in this context: If an advertisement design wants to succeed, it has to unite cleverness and often humour as well as an astonishing, innovative design approach to be remarkable. An adage says that a bad product is more likely to be bought with a good advertisement; and a good product won’t be bought with a bad advertisement. Unfortunately, there are very little advertisement designs which are really well made. In this article, I will showcase some of them.
More examples at AEXT.NET MAGAZINE.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope