50+ Great Examples of Creative Print Advertisement Design
It’s often said that designing for commercial purposes is probably the most challenging part of all design. Especially advertisement design is mentioned in this context: If an advertisement design wants to succeed, it has to unite cleverness and often humour as well as an astonishing, innovative design approach to be remarkable. An adage says that a bad product is more likely to be bought with a good advertisement; and a good product won’t be bought with a bad advertisement. Unfortunately, there are very little advertisement designs which are really well made. In this article, I will showcase some of them.
More examples at AEXT.NET MAGAZINE.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Powerful Portraits of People Revealing Their “Invisible” Illnesses
- Couple Finds Big Adventures In A Tiny House
- Adorable Rocket Raccoon Backpack Buddy
- Photo of the Day: The Face
- These Images Show Off Some Of The World’s Most Majestic Creatures Silhouetted Against The Beautiful Rising And Setting Sun
- Burning Man 2015 Begins!
- A Photographer Found An Abandoned Wooden Model Of Russian Buran Spacecraft
- Fobo Tire Pressure Sensor
- DPTR Clamshell Wallet
- Happier Camper