50+ Great Examples of Creative Print Advertisement Design
It’s often said that designing for commercial purposes is probably the most challenging part of all design. Especially advertisement design is mentioned in this context: If an advertisement design wants to succeed, it has to unite cleverness and often humour as well as an astonishing, innovative design approach to be remarkable. An adage says that a bad product is more likely to be bought with a good advertisement; and a good product won’t be bought with a bad advertisement. Unfortunately, there are very little advertisement designs which are really well made. In this article, I will showcase some of them.
More examples at AEXT.NET MAGAZINE.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges
- Shocking Real Stories of Feral Children Told with Dark Photos
- Behrad Ghodsi Develops a Range of 3D Printable Footwear
- Photo of the Day: The Martian
- Flocks of Sheep Take over London’s Savile Row
- Designers Create a Wall for Carlsberg from 160 Laser Cut Pieces of Wood
- Microsoft Surface Book