50+ Great Examples of Creative Print Advertisement Design
It’s often said that designing for commercial purposes is probably the most challenging part of all design. Especially advertisement design is mentioned in this context: If an advertisement design wants to succeed, it has to unite cleverness and often humour as well as an astonishing, innovative design approach to be remarkable. An adage says that a bad product is more likely to be bought with a good advertisement; and a good product won’t be bought with a bad advertisement. Unfortunately, there are very little advertisement designs which are really well made. In this article, I will showcase some of them.
More examples at AEXT.NET MAGAZINE.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All