Illustrations by Peony Yip
Illustrations by Hong Kong based artist/illustrator Peony Yip. Her minimalist portraits of young women, rendered in pencil and superimposed with animals tinted in red, are fresh and full of vitality, reflecting the wild nature of youthful souls and the beauty of honest personal expression.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet