Illustrations by Peony Yip
Illustrations by Hong Kong based artist/illustrator Peony Yip. Her minimalist portraits of young women, rendered in pencil and superimposed with animals tinted in red, are fresh and full of vitality, reflecting the wild nature of youthful souls and the beauty of honest personal expression.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees