Emma Montague made these stylish but slightly creepy sunglasses. They’re constructed using real deer jaws, black horn and acetate. Montague was inspired by the relationship between the shape of the jaw bone and sunglasses.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser