Embroidery On Metal By Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene
Just when you thought you had seen it all. Lithuanian artist, Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene drives up in this. This woman is comfortable around a drill bit and a sewing kit. Back it up and park it.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance