Embroidery On Metal By Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene
Just when you thought you had seen it all. Lithuanian artist, Severija Incirauskaite-Kriauneviciene drives up in this. This woman is comfortable around a drill bit and a sewing kit. Back it up and park it.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult