Baylor Basketball Uniforms
The Baylor’s men’s basketball team is the latest to adorn some heinous uniforms as a way to create some interest.
Baylor unveiled its Adidas designed basketball uniforms on Tuesday ahead of the team’s Big 12 Tournament game against Kansas State on March 8th. The specially designed uniforms are bright yellow and “pay homage to the high intesity of March Madness,” according to a Baylor press release.
Baylor says that the new uniforms are lighter – more than 20 percent than past uniforms — and will allow players to be quicker. The uniforms utilize Revolution 30 technology and the backs of the jersey have a ClimaCool zone that apparently gets heat away from the body.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women
- “Belfast Kids”: Photographer Dave Sinclair Shows Us the Faces and Lives of Children in The City Affected by Social and Political Change and Upheaval
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting