Baylor Basketball Uniforms
The Baylor’s men’s basketball team is the latest to adorn some heinous uniforms as a way to create some interest.
Baylor unveiled its Adidas designed basketball uniforms on Tuesday ahead of the team’s Big 12 Tournament game against Kansas State on March 8th. The specially designed uniforms are bright yellow and “pay homage to the high intesity of March Madness,” according to a Baylor press release.
Baylor says that the new uniforms are lighter – more than 20 percent than past uniforms — and will allow players to be quicker. The uniforms utilize Revolution 30 technology and the backs of the jersey have a ClimaCool zone that apparently gets heat away from the body.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama