A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy Views today: 41,926 - Photography
- The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan Views today: 14,728 - Photography
- Powerful NSFW Photos From The 2017 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Badass Views today: 1,472 - Photography
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women Views today: 1,146 - Inspirations
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages Views today: 709 - Inspirations
- Russian Dental Clinic N2 – Probably The Scariest Dental Clinic In The World Views today: 593 - Travel
- Awkward Metal Band Photos Views today: 554 - Photography
- Photographer Olgaç Bozalp Captures Fashion People In Iran, And It’s Not Easy Views today: 429 - Photography
- Finnish Woman Creates Controversial Self Portraits, Calls It Art Views today: 379 - Inspirations
- A Meditative Photo Series Shows Tokyo’s Loneliest Moments Views today: 325 - Photography
- American Women Mugshots In The 1960s Views today: 278 - Photography
- Dreamlike Images That Will Inspire Your Surrealist Soul Views today: 257 - Inspirations
- Embrace Spring With Pictures Of Japan’s Cherry Blossoms Views today: 254 - Travel
- It Is Not The World Of Smiles: Enchanted NSFW Dolls By Marina Bychkova Views today: 248 - Design
- Frida Kahlo Infiltrates The Snapchat Generation With A New Set Of Emoji Views today: 238 - Design