A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 114,488 - Photography
- Creative Father Puts His 3 Adorable Daughters Into Funny, Eclectic Photo Manipulations Views today: 1,723 - Photography
- NASA Just Released Travel Posters For Our New Sister Solar System, And They’re Cool As Hell Views today: 950 - Inspirations
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 877 - Animals
- Stunning Photos Of Haile Selassie I, The Emperor Of Ethiopia Views today: 876 - Photography
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 826 - Inspirations
- Paper Models Of The Most Controversial Buildings Erected Behind The Iron Curtain Views today: 825 - Architecture
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 719 - Photography
- These Intimate NSFW Fashion Dolls Are Handcrafted To Bare All Views today: 702 - Design
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London Views today: 504 - Inspirations
- This New Hair Dye Turns Humans Into Chameleons Views today: 435 - Technology
- Strange, Seductive And Surreal Erotic Photo Montages From 1920-30’s Vienna Views today: 409 - Photography
- A Shelter Has Been Trying To Find A Home For This Cat For Over A Year Views today: 372 - Animals
- Beautiful Photos Of Cuba In 1954 That Looks Like A Country Of Freedom Views today: 364 - Travel
- The Nightmare That Was ‘His & Her’ Fashion Views today: 294 - Inspirations
- Edwardian Angels: The Pure Beauties From The 1900s Views today: 277 - Photography
- Miss Universe Contestants Prove Natural Beauty Is Better Than Artificial Beauty Views today: 275 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 273 - Photography
- California’s Failed Utopia Views today: 272 - Travel
- Mysterious Abandoned Village On Shengshan Island In China Being Overtaken By Nature Views today: 271 - Travel