A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
We’d love to hear your views on this:
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 16,856 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 3,001 - Travel
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,603 - Design
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,588 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,190 - Inspirations
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 1,149 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 1,046 - Design
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 948 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 735 - Photography
- These Stunning Images Got Such A Great Reception They Have Been Unveiled As The Best Wedding Photos Of 2016 Views today: 617 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 514 - Animals
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 423 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 388 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 376 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 336 - Inspirations