A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando