A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Pawel Gulewicz Creates Anonymous Street Photography Which Asks Who The People We Pass By Every Day Really Are
- This Artist Uses Music Sheets To Create Stunning Illustrations
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando