A Razor Brand is Trying to Dispel the ‘Sexy Beard’ Myth with Ads Showing Rodents Clinging to Men’s Faces
There can be no doubt that voluminous beards are well and truly back in fashion.
And while every other hipster seems to be sporting a forest of facial hair, few can compete with these incredibly artistic beards coming from New Zealand.
The pictures are part of advertising campaign by a razor brand and seem at first glance to merely to show men with an impressive chin beehive.
However further inspection reveals their beards to in fact be curled up creatures, complete with unbelievably realistic little faces.
Either curled round the jawline, or clinging to the rather stoic looking men’s chins, the animals have been carefully created from their own facial hair.
Attempting to convince hipsters to prevent their beloved beards from going feral, razor brand Schick have also launched a competition. Bearded men can post pictures on social media uder the tag #FreeYourSkin with the chance to can win cash or beard-taming tools.
Source: The Common Constitutionalist
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up