This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
Like DYT on FB:
Photographers can have a hard time of capturing their subjects perfectly. Waiting for the right moment can make them anxious, and any slip up could ruin everything.
But for Christopher Cline, he never has to worry about his images being ruined. He recently moved from Virginia to Minnesota, but the move wasn’t enough to raise his spirits Christoper was slowly sliding into a state of depression, and he didn’t know what to do.
That was until his girlfriend got him Juji.
Christopher wasn’t very keen on getting a dog, but ever since the goldendoodle entered his life, he’s had nothing but inspiration.
In fact, Juji becomes the very subject of his own photo book that puts Christopher’s skills to the test.
And he’s feeling a lot better for having created it too.
He wanted to have a children’s feel for his book and decided to photo-manipulate Juji into a giant dog.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- The Day The Earth Stood Still: The Art of Jaroslaw Marcinek
- Sensual And NSFW Female Portraits By Georgy Chernyadyev
- Georgia Couple Convert Old Blue Bird School Bus Into A Cozy Home On Wheels
- 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year – People
- Illustrator Reimagines Famous Fast Food Brands As Manga-Style Characters
- Shocking Photographs Of People Lying In 7 Days Worth Of Their Trash
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Oddest Subway Station In China
- Escape Into The Glass Rivers And Lakes Of These Beautiful Wood Tables
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Curious Fox Strikes Up Unlikely Friendship With Polish Photographer
- Chicago From Above: Stunning Drone Photography By Razvan Sera
- Classic Pin-Up Girls Before And After Editing: The Real Women Behind Those Gil Elvgren’s Incredible Paintings
- A Look Back At Cannes Film Festival
- This Is Your Brain On Drugs: The Anti-Addiction Posters By Meaghan Li
- Meet The Solar Egg, A Giant Golden Sauna Built In Luossabacken, Sweden
- 70th Anniversary Citroen H Van
- Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
- I Can See Your Underpants: Photorealistic And Sensitive NSFW Paintings By John C. Kacere
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Laguna Beach From Above – Spectacular Drone Photography By Mike Soulopulos
- George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ Illustrated By Ralph Steadman
- There’s A Species Of Wild Cats Where The Adults Look Like Kittens Their Entire Lives
- World’s Largest Panorama TITANIC Gives Insight To A Tragic Moment 105 Years Ago
- Transparent Heart-Stopping Glass Sky Slide Starts Trial Runs In North China
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Graphic Designer Turns Transit Networks Around The World Into Minimalist Maps
- Pilot Takes Amazing Photos From His Cockpit, And They Will Take Your Breath Away
- Room With A Mountain View In Downtown Of Shanghai
- Brilliant Ball-Point Pen Art By Alfredo Chamal
- Obama’s Photographer Trails ‘House of Cards’ President Frank Underwood
- Everyday Is Hump Day For The Photographer Fedor Shmidt
- Stunning Photos Of The Millions Of Fireflies Flutter In Mexican Forest
- Photographer Michael Massaia Captures Haunting Images Of Central Park When No One Is Around
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- A Small Town In Siberia Keeps It’s Own Secrets At Night In Surreal Photographs By Vlad Tretiak
- A Walk In Nanjing’s ‘Love Tunnel’
- It’s Not Milk: Ivan Alifan’s Surreal And Seductive Paintings
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Danish Retailer Vipp Has Created A “Battery-Charging Stations For Humans”
- World’s Largest Vertical Garden Blooms With 85,000 Plants In The Heart Of Bogota
- A Neural Network Invented A Bunch Of New Paint Colors That Are Hilariously Wrong
- An Adventure In Unknowing: Totally Amazing Illustrations By Sylvain Sarrailh
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald