This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
Photographers can have a hard time of capturing their subjects perfectly. Waiting for the right moment can make them anxious, and any slip up could ruin everything.
But for Christopher Cline, he never has to worry about his images being ruined. He recently moved from Virginia to Minnesota, but the move wasn’t enough to raise his spirits Christoper was slowly sliding into a state of depression, and he didn’t know what to do.
That was until his girlfriend got him Juji.
Christopher wasn’t very keen on getting a dog, but ever since the goldendoodle entered his life, he’s had nothing but inspiration.
In fact, Juji becomes the very subject of his own photo book that puts Christopher’s skills to the test.
And he’s feeling a lot better for having created it too.
He wanted to have a children’s feel for his book and decided to photo-manipulate Juji into a giant dog.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest