Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
From villains to princesses, Finnish artist Jirka Väätäinen has been bringing beloved Disney characters to life, and they all look like someone you’d want to meet. Recently, Jirka has started focusing on the characters a lot of us might have forgotten – fathers.
There’s Tarzan’s dad, John, Pocahontas’s dad, Chief Powhatan, and a few others who now look like they’re not only capable of bringing up a child, but taking over Hollywood as well. Jirka’s incredibly realistic work has already earned him over 209K Instagram followers, and it doesn’t look like the Helsinki-based artist is going to stop anytime soon.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model