Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
From villains to princesses, Finnish artist Jirka Väätäinen has been bringing beloved Disney characters to life, and they all look like someone you’d want to meet. Recently, Jirka has started focusing on the characters a lot of us might have forgotten – fathers.
There’s Tarzan’s dad, John, Pocahontas’s dad, Chief Powhatan, and a few others who now look like they’re not only capable of bringing up a child, but taking over Hollywood as well. Jirka’s incredibly realistic work has already earned him over 209K Instagram followers, and it doesn’t look like the Helsinki-based artist is going to stop anytime soon.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival