People Are Submitting Their Best Painting Recreations To This Dutch Instagram Account
Being stuck at home for prolonged periods of time has inspired some people to get creative. While some are cutting their own hair and trying out high-fashion looks, others are recreating famous paintings – and you’d be surprised how good they are at it.
Tussen Kunst & Quarantaine (Between Art and Quarantine) is a Dutch Instagram page that challenges people to recreate famous artwork using items they have in their homes. Since the quarantine began, the account has received hundreds of submissions and its success even inspired the Getty museum who posted a similar challenge on Twitter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Colorizes 50 Old Photos, And It Might Change The Way You Perceive History