People Are Submitting Their Best Painting Recreations To This Dutch Instagram Account
Being stuck at home for prolonged periods of time has inspired some people to get creative. While some are cutting their own hair and trying out high-fashion looks, others are recreating famous paintings – and you’d be surprised how good they are at it.
Tussen Kunst & Quarantaine (Between Art and Quarantine) is a Dutch Instagram page that challenges people to recreate famous artwork using items they have in their homes. Since the quarantine began, the account has received hundreds of submissions and its success even inspired the Getty museum who posted a similar challenge on Twitter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers