People Are Submitting Their Best Painting Recreations To This Dutch Instagram Account
Being stuck at home for prolonged periods of time has inspired some people to get creative. While some are cutting their own hair and trying out high-fashion looks, others are recreating famous paintings – and you’d be surprised how good they are at it.
Tussen Kunst & Quarantaine (Between Art and Quarantine) is a Dutch Instagram page that challenges people to recreate famous artwork using items they have in their homes. Since the quarantine began, the account has received hundreds of submissions and its success even inspired the Getty museum who posted a similar challenge on Twitter.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee