Fascinating Photos Documented Everyday Life At A Fast Food Burger Restaurant of Washington In The 1970s
Herfy’s was a chain of fast food burger places in the 1960s and early 1970s. Founded in Everett, Washington, Herfy’s had locations scattered around the Pacific Northwest. It was just your standard burger joint fare… burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, the inescapable “orange drink”.
A fascinating photo collection from Tom Tolar that shows everyday life of Herfy’s restaurant in Washington from the 1970s.
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Artist Imagines What Russian Skies Would Look If They Were In 8-Bit
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- The World’s Greatest Gallery Of Seductive Carrots
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
- Pants For Men Only – Penis Pants By Eldridge Cleaver In The 1970s
- These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters