Fascinating Photos Documented Everyday Life At A Fast Food Burger Restaurant of Washington In The 1970s
Herfy’s was a chain of fast food burger places in the 1960s and early 1970s. Founded in Everett, Washington, Herfy’s had locations scattered around the Pacific Northwest. It was just your standard burger joint fare… burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, the inescapable “orange drink”.
A fascinating photo collection from Tom Tolar that shows everyday life of Herfy’s restaurant in Washington from the 1970s.
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- This Photographer Spent 10 Years Recording The Post-Soviet Discos Of Lithuania
- Vintage Snapshots Capture People Wearing Sleazy T-Shirts With Profane Slogans In The 1970s
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Photographer Sabrina Boem Beautifully Captured The Monorail Cats
- Commuters Around The World Went Pantless For The Annual “No Pants Subway Ride”