Fascinating Photos Documented Everyday Life At A Fast Food Burger Restaurant of Washington In The 1970s
Herfy’s was a chain of fast food burger places in the 1960s and early 1970s. Founded in Everett, Washington, Herfy’s had locations scattered around the Pacific Northwest. It was just your standard burger joint fare… burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, the inescapable “orange drink”.
A fascinating photo collection from Tom Tolar that shows everyday life of Herfy’s restaurant in Washington from the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama