Fascinating Photos Documented Everyday Life At A Fast Food Burger Restaurant of Washington In The 1970s
Herfy’s was a chain of fast food burger places in the 1960s and early 1970s. Founded in Everett, Washington, Herfy’s had locations scattered around the Pacific Northwest. It was just your standard burger joint fare… burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, the inescapable “orange drink”.
A fascinating photo collection from Tom Tolar that shows everyday life of Herfy’s restaurant in Washington from the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Terminal City”: Extraordinary Photos Of Vancouver 1972-1982
- Anatomical Illustrations Of Japanese Folk Monsters
- This Is A Tiny Hamster Rides Her Own Personal Subway Train
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art