Fascinating Photos Documented Everyday Life At A Fast Food Burger Restaurant of Washington In The 1970s
Herfy’s was a chain of fast food burger places in the 1960s and early 1970s. Founded in Everett, Washington, Herfy’s had locations scattered around the Pacific Northwest. It was just your standard burger joint fare… burgers, cheeseburgers, fries, the inescapable “orange drink”.
A fascinating photo collection from Tom Tolar that shows everyday life of Herfy’s restaurant in Washington from the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!