This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
Photographer Jesse Holland has a habit of shooting her daughter and dog when she isn’t busy shooting weddings or other paid gigs. What started as a clever comparison of the two loves in her life (or “handfuls of trouble” as she calls them) has turned into a full-blown series that’s just too cute to resist!
The series started when Holland’s parents bought an adorable knitted owl hat for her daughter Ella. Not only was it cute on Ella, but it looked equally adorable on the family’s puppy named Charlie. As you can see in the picture, puppy wasn’t too happy with the hat. He looks downright sad!
Holland quickly snapped a picture of both Ella and Charlie sporting their new fashion and the series took off from there! Everywhere she looked, Holland began finding new inspiration for the adorable series. She’s snapped pictures of the two trying on glasses, playing on a playground, and trick-or-treating. Holland’s series is a beautiful way to document and celebrate childhood.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s