This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
Photographer Jesse Holland has a habit of shooting her daughter and dog when she isn’t busy shooting weddings or other paid gigs. What started as a clever comparison of the two loves in her life (or “handfuls of trouble” as she calls them) has turned into a full-blown series that’s just too cute to resist!
The series started when Holland’s parents bought an adorable knitted owl hat for her daughter Ella. Not only was it cute on Ella, but it looked equally adorable on the family’s puppy named Charlie. As you can see in the picture, puppy wasn’t too happy with the hat. He looks downright sad!
Holland quickly snapped a picture of both Ella and Charlie sporting their new fashion and the series took off from there! Everywhere she looked, Holland began finding new inspiration for the adorable series. She’s snapped pictures of the two trying on glasses, playing on a playground, and trick-or-treating. Holland’s series is a beautiful way to document and celebrate childhood.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook