This inspiration gallery contains a diverse collection of images – Issue No.6
The architects from Dear Design explained that the main criterion for this project was to build up a light and open space to exhibit Munich’s shoes. And they did a pretty good job!
The Sound of the Earth by Yuri Suzuki is a visual audio installation, The grooves on the vinyl globe represent the outlines of the geographic land mass. Each country on the disc is engraved with a different sound that plays folk music and national anthems from around the world when the needle passes.
People spend vasts amounts of time sharing adorable pet photos, and it’s rare to see a single animal transcend the rest. But a new pup is the next rising star in animal photography! Her name is Trotter…
Much Better Now is a short film by Salon Alpin about a bookmark that is stuck in a forgotten book that is one day knocked over by wind. It experiences its environment by surfing the pages that turn in to ocean-waves, enjoying the ride of its life. As the book cover closes light reveals new challenges.
Japanese graphic designer and origami expert Yosuke Hasegawa is taking origami to the next level. Moneygami is taking different money bills from all around the world and folding them, by doing this he has created an incredible collection of world leaders wearing various hats.
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 3,277 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,717 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,242 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,199 - Design
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 1,039 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,008 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 995 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 650 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 490 - Animals
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 373 - Photography
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 324 - Inspirations
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 313 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 289 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 279 - Inspirations
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 270 - Technology