Directed by Wu Yué for Hocus Pocus, “Beautiful Losers” from the new album “16 pièces”.
Senior cover designer at Penguin Books, Coralie Bickford-Smith has taken our classic stories and dressed them up in beautiful, modern covers. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Paper, pencil, ink, Adobe Illustrator and Wacom Tablet
Alessio Radice – Portfolio website
Portraits of the unsung heroes from the Sunday Leagues, Pub teams and local parks from all over the UK. An alternative look that reminds us that, for 90 minutes, anyone can achieve their own personal moment of glory for love…not money. More info the on the website
Many more photographs at RealityFootball.org
WOW, just wow on Piet Paris fashion Illustrations !! SEE More info & pics HERE
Ralph Lauren opened their new flagship-store in an old private hotel of Saint Germain in Paris. A beautiful interior scenery full of details.
The Canon Rebel T2i is a great Dslr camera with videos capabilities that are on par with the Canon 7D but cost about half the price. Here are 20 videos that showcase what this camera is capable of.
I like how simple and clean are paul tebbott vector illustrations…More info & pics HERE
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts
- Chernobyl 30 Years Later: A Ninety-Year-Old Man Lives Life In Chernobyl’s Nuclear Wasteland
- An Artist Creates Superb Miniature Sculptures On A Graphite Pencil
- Meet An Irishman, Patsy Gibbons And His Rescued Foxes
- Incredibly Colorized Pictures Show The Life Of Russian People In The Past