We have selected the Best Fashion Books of this season with some classic Street Style and great names of Haute Couture.
Facebook has become notorious for many different things. It is by far the most popular social network today. It is also probably the most redesigned site on the entire Web with new Facebook designs launching almost monthly. As a result, it is also the most debated site when it comes to the design. Lastly, I find it to be one of the buggiest sites on the Web especially when it comes to uploading pictures and videos.
iLoader for iPhone is the perfect companion for your iPhone/iPod Touch and it completely changes the experience of uploading content to Facebook from the ground up.
Very Creative Music Video by Chris Do
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
This amazing coffee cups were developed by students at the Israel’s Shenkar Academy of Engineering and Design under the supervision of Alex Padwa and David Spectre. It’s the most interesting desing of coffee cup I ever see! The title refers to the chemical formula of caffeine. I think this concept could help to make coffee-breaks more creative and inspiring:)
coffee & tea at mydeco
How to use the potentiality of the light. How to have, our in own home, the possibility to use our needing sun. Here, we can use the possibilities of the artificial sun via a neon UVA and a standard light . Equilibrate our need for our well being. A lamp to domestic scale of the body for a physiological effect. It is the role of the lamp: fire rainbow . Copyright Manuel Duret Continue »
In this tutorial we´ll create a night scene based in a photo taken during the day. It´ll look better than taking the photo of the same place at night, as it isn´t very illuminate at later hours. The effect by itself isn´t so difficult to create but I´m sure this idea can be used in a lot of works. Here is a preview of the image we´ll be creating:
The French illustrator, Stéphane Massa-Bidal (aka Hulk4598, or Rétrofuturs) had imagined the Google story, better than 1984. Some covers interpretations for Google products, in A2, A3 & A4 posters.
Some of his work are available to buy by email.
Flickr | Website | Cargocollective | Facebookgroup | | Twitter
Matt Needle is a Cardiff UK based Designer / Illustrator currently seeking projects to work (commission or collaboration).
He has worked for many clients already in his short time and is gaining recognition and praise for some of his illustrative work.
He has worked for Big Chill festival, Hugo Boss, Nike, and many more, and is interested in branching out and working on some new projects with some new people,
He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
please view more of his work at: http://www.mattneedle.co.uk
He also has prints for sale:http://needle1.wordpress.com/
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately