Director/Editor: Eduardo Donoso
DP: Chris Gurinsky
Lighting: Zachary Poots
After Effects: Mike Atwood
Visuals: Inspired by John Coltrane – “On Green Dolphin Street” and A Tribe Called Quest – “Jazz (We’ve Got)”
K. SPARKS “POSITIVE OVER NEGATIVE” ALBUM
Kid Cudi teams up with Best Coast’s Bethany Cosentino and Vampire Weekend’s Rostam Batmanglij for “All Summer”.
Watch the video and get a download link to the track at inkbutter.com.
New advertising campaign from Listerine and ESPM Sao Paulo. More from this campaign.
Sharpening images is one of the most fundamental elements of graphic design; however a lot of people struggle with this key process in their designs. Without proper sharpening, an image can look flat, dull and uninteresting, but if oversharpened, artifacts and grains will be introduced that will detract from the design.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn what a sharp image should look like and the many ways of sharpening one of your designs to achieve the maximum visual appeal.
If you’re in Chicago, chances are you’ve already ran into Tony Tasset’s three-story high, hyperrealistic fiberglass eyeball. In Pritzker Park sits Eye, a colossal sphere that was commissioned by the Chicago Loop Alliance. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Handsom, a clothing label designed by a husband and wife team from Australia, offers tons of modern style without the frills. Their Summer 2011 (yes 2011) collection is simple and warm weather friendly. Check out the some of our favorite pieces from the collection here!
An architectural proposal for governing Lebanon, recent graduate from Harvard GSD Sevak Karabachian approached his final thesis with a purist’s approach to design: problem & solution.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Trendy New Toy that’s Wrecking Children’s Hair and Driving Parents Crazy
- Farid Rueda’s New Pieces of Street Art in Bogota, Colombia
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Singapore to Transform Disused Railways into a 15-Mile Park Spanning the Entire Nation
- Every Penny Counts: This Artist Created a Clear Acrylic Structures to be Completed With Coins
- Paws For Thought With Kitty Yoga Classes At Australian Cat Cafe
- Is this New Hotel in Amsterdam the “Hotel of the Future”?
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Devoted Husband Plants & Harvests 4.5 Miles Of Sunflowers To Fulfill Wife’s Dying Wish
- This Ingenious Vending Machine Feeds Homeless Animals
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic