In an attempt to disrupt the haphazard collection of archieved videos that youtube has become, the artist duo Comenius Roethlisberger and Admir Jahic transformed the visual (virtual) language of “broadcasting” back into physicality by producing illustrations on a heavy handmade paper from virtual references with elemental art materials to do what they do best, that is, add to the confusion.
In each drawing, the artists have rendered a freeze-frame, complete with video title, user ratings and number of views. The resulting collection is both distressing and humorous in its ability to highlight our often vulgar predilections.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s