Winerelle Painting: Amazing Wine Arts by Sanja Jankovic
Young artist Sanja Jankovic used the wine as a new form of artistic expression. Here are its brief explains how and why does she do it: ““I’m always trying to turn everything around in the art. Wine was one of the ideas, I tried it and it was very cool.
It was also a challenge for my painting technique, becouse you are limited to values of red and purple tones, and of course work with this kind of “watercolor” requires little adjustment and patience. Also wine is a live thing in that it changes and develops over time. Just as it would age in the bottle, wine, too, ages on a canvas and transitioning its color into a more vintage feel. I use domestic and foreign wines, mainly Merlot and Rhone Riesling, nothing especially.. It seems to me that, at this moment, is a medium in which I can realize my full creativity I try to understand it and to give my best.” the Sanja says.
“Winerelle, the mysterious art form you can actually toast with, is just like the material it is made of – simply delicious. And like wine, these paintings mature as if they were alive. Although permanent, the colour is slightly changing over time, yet it’s brilliant contrasts remain the same.”
Sanja graduated painting study program Bachelor with Honors of Fine Arts and Master of Painting. Currently developing creative skills in artistic painting practice. Acquired advanced knowledge and skills in historical and theoretical corpus of the development of visual arts, philosophy, general and applied aesthetics. Actively exhibiting in Serbia, Europe and China. Lecturer at Canadian University Dubai.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives