European manufacturer of luxury golf and leisure cars, Garia, has now launched a new model with seating capacity for four passengers. The new model is called the Garia 2+2 and it is fitted with a rear seat with space for two more passengers.
“The Garia is essentially a very versatile vehicle that can be used for local transportation, golfing and daily errands. With the Garia 2+2 it becomes a vehicle that you can use with your family and friends”, says Mr. Anders Lynge, designer of the Garia. “It is also a great option as a utility vehicle for hotels and resorts”.
In keeping with the Garia concept of design, quality and luxury the rear seat is elegantly integrated into the current design.
The Garia 2+2 includes features such as:
– Spacious carpeted 15 U.S. gals. / 58 liter storage room under the seat
– Seat belts on rear seat
– Gas damper to keep seat bench in upright position when accessing the storage space under the seat
– Non-slip floor foot rest
– Additional storage space between the seats suitable for umbrellas, jackets or other items
The Garia 2+2 comes in a street legal and non-street legal version and with the same body and seat color options as the other models (Garia Golf Car, Garia LSV and Garia Monaco). The Garia 2+2 is also available with luxury options such as a refrigerator built into the dashboard.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original