This Miller Lite Beer Can Is A Video Game Controller
Miller calls it the Cantroller. It’s not an empty beer can that has been modified into a controller with appropriate electronics. It’s actually filled with beer that is completely drinkable–at least to the extent that Miller Lite can be called drinkable. Miller produced 200 of them for the E3 consumer electronics show. They can be won by beating a champion player at the show.
The game controls are on the other side of the can, all arranged with flat membrane buttons that don’t affect the profile of the can itself. It’s as simple as you can get, just a direction pad and four face buttons in a Nintendo A/B/X/Y configuration, with Start and Select buttons. The direction pad and Start and Select buttons are all completely flat and click inwards, while the face buttons are slightly raised. The battery pack and Bluetooth transmitter is mounted on the bottom of the can, with a small ribbon cable running to the membrane panel with the controls. – Fox News.
“At Miller Lite, we believe beer and gaming have always gone together. Now, for the first time, they literally do. Enjoy the first controller you can drink. Game on.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s