One Of About 50 Fiat 599 Ferves Rangers Still Around!
Manufactured between 1967 and 1971. Approximately ten of 50 survivors are in the United States. Made by Turin-based coachbuilder Ferves (acronym of Ferrari Veicoli Speciali), where mechanical components borrowed from various models – Fiat 500F, 600D, 850, Autobianchi Primula – were assembled. This charming 4-seater flaunted four-wheel drive and “Cargo” work versions; some have described it as a small-size SUV or mini jeep… and yet today it is one of some collectors’ biggest dreams.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing