One Of About 50 Fiat 599 Ferves Rangers Still Around!
Manufactured between 1967 and 1971. Approximately ten of 50 survivors are in the United States. Made by Turin-based coachbuilder Ferves (acronym of Ferrari Veicoli Speciali), where mechanical components borrowed from various models – Fiat 500F, 600D, 850, Autobianchi Primula – were assembled. This charming 4-seater flaunted four-wheel drive and “Cargo” work versions; some have described it as a small-size SUV or mini jeep… and yet today it is one of some collectors’ biggest dreams.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?