One Of About 50 Fiat 599 Ferves Rangers Still Around!
Manufactured between 1967 and 1971. Approximately ten of 50 survivors are in the United States. Made by Turin-based coachbuilder Ferves (acronym of Ferrari Veicoli Speciali), where mechanical components borrowed from various models – Fiat 500F, 600D, 850, Autobianchi Primula – were assembled. This charming 4-seater flaunted four-wheel drive and “Cargo” work versions; some have described it as a small-size SUV or mini jeep… and yet today it is one of some collectors’ biggest dreams.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute