One Of About 50 Fiat 599 Ferves Rangers Still Around!
Manufactured between 1967 and 1971. Approximately ten of 50 survivors are in the United States. Made by Turin-based coachbuilder Ferves (acronym of Ferrari Veicoli Speciali), where mechanical components borrowed from various models – Fiat 500F, 600D, 850, Autobianchi Primula – were assembled. This charming 4-seater flaunted four-wheel drive and “Cargo” work versions; some have described it as a small-size SUV or mini jeep… and yet today it is one of some collectors’ biggest dreams.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101