One Of About 50 Fiat 599 Ferves Rangers Still Around!
Manufactured between 1967 and 1971. Approximately ten of 50 survivors are in the United States. Made by Turin-based coachbuilder Ferves (acronym of Ferrari Veicoli Speciali), where mechanical components borrowed from various models – Fiat 500F, 600D, 850, Autobianchi Primula – were assembled. This charming 4-seater flaunted four-wheel drive and “Cargo” work versions; some have described it as a small-size SUV or mini jeep… and yet today it is one of some collectors’ biggest dreams.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Human Salt Lick – The Most Hipster Christmas Gift Of All Time