Rita – The Girl Who Happily Lives With A Bionical Hand
The story of a young Russian woman deprived of hands by her jealous husband shocked all the country. Doctors managed to perform a complicated operation and save one hand, and the second one has now been replaced with a prosthesis.
Margarita Gracheva was taken by husband to the woods where he cut her hands off with an axe, and took her to the hospital himself and subsequently gave up to the police.
Despite all this horror, Margarita managed to come back to normal life and to start running her own blog.
She has already adapted to the life with a bionical hand, written a book and now she says she’s going to get married soon.
She does not feel shy to publish photos like these and ignores comments from haters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s