Rita – The Girl Who Happily Lives With A Bionical Hand
The story of a young Russian woman deprived of hands by her jealous husband shocked all the country. Doctors managed to perform a complicated operation and save one hand, and the second one has now been replaced with a prosthesis.
Margarita Gracheva was taken by husband to the woods where he cut her hands off with an axe, and took her to the hospital himself and subsequently gave up to the police.
Despite all this horror, Margarita managed to come back to normal life and to start running her own blog.
She has already adapted to the life with a bionical hand, written a book and now she says she’s going to get married soon.
She does not feel shy to publish photos like these and ignores comments from haters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- These Amazing Vivid Photochromes Depict the Princely County of Tyrol in 1890, a Mountainous Region of The Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers