Rita – The Girl Who Happily Lives With A Bionical Hand
The story of a young Russian woman deprived of hands by her jealous husband shocked all the country. Doctors managed to perform a complicated operation and save one hand, and the second one has now been replaced with a prosthesis.
Margarita Gracheva was taken by husband to the woods where he cut her hands off with an axe, and took her to the hospital himself and subsequently gave up to the police.
Despite all this horror, Margarita managed to come back to normal life and to start running her own blog.
She has already adapted to the life with a bionical hand, written a book and now she says she’s going to get married soon.
She does not feel shy to publish photos like these and ignores comments from haters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards