Rita – The Girl Who Happily Lives With A Bionical Hand
The story of a young Russian woman deprived of hands by her jealous husband shocked all the country. Doctors managed to perform a complicated operation and save one hand, and the second one has now been replaced with a prosthesis.
Margarita Gracheva was taken by husband to the woods where he cut her hands off with an axe, and took her to the hospital himself and subsequently gave up to the police.
Despite all this horror, Margarita managed to come back to normal life and to start running her own blog.
She has already adapted to the life with a bionical hand, written a book and now she says she’s going to get married soon.
She does not feel shy to publish photos like these and ignores comments from haters.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- A Photographer’s Aerial Photos Of Parked Planes Show Just How Far The Airline Industry Has Fallen During The Lockdown