Concepts From Future Past: 1969 Fiat Abarth 2000 Scorpione
Designed by the inimitable Pininfarina, this gorgeous concept car embraced the best of Italian sportscar design, while sporting the almost always daft underpinnings of Fiat’s Abarth division.
The one-off prototype was based on the chassis of a Fiat Abarth 2000 Sport Spider, but clearly had a dramatically more impressive body design than its sibling. Weighing in at just 1477 pounds, the car’s rear-mounted, 220 horsepower 2.0-liter four cylinder engine was capable of pushing the car along at speeds up to 170mph. While its flip-up windscreen is incredibly cool to look at, chances are that it wasn’t exactly the safest car ever built.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets