Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes