Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners