Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained