Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Flight Of Fantasy: Incredible Art Photography By Ravshaniya Azulye
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Joel Meyerowitz – The Master Of Street Photography
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- “I’m Not Expecting You To Fully Understand Me”: The Intimate Artworks Of Tomona Matsukawa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Daredevil Photographer And A Storm Chaser Captures Stunning Pictures Of Natural Disasters