Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- A World Of 80s Style: Photographs Documented British Teenage Courtship At North England’s First Disco Pub
- This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon
- Food And Everyday Life Merge In Surreal Illustrations By Marumichi
- This Super Realistic Modern 3D Art Will Impress You!
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Kiki Fernandes Captures The Poignancy Of De Saint-Exupéry’s Work In Gorgeous Photos Of Scenes From “The Little Prince” — In LEGO
- The Adventures Moody Groot: A LEGO Photo Series