Meet The Woman Who Takes Her Taxidermy Fox Everywhere She Goes
Lisa Foxcroft takes this stuffed (dead) fox everywhere with her, whether it’s out to the shops to get milk, for a ride on the bus, or to the club to get drunk. She calls him Baby Jesus.
“He was a Christmas miracle, a magical gift from a friend, the gift that keeps on giving. I do take him absolutely everywhere and I do get some strange looks – people often ask me what he is and why I have him. They often ask to hold him and take selfies – everyone has been really nice,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years