Artist Uses Melting Ice Cream As Medium To Create Unique Paintings
Baghdad-based artist Othman Toma uses multi-colored melting treats as a medium for his art, instead of normal paint. And it works incredibly well. In fact, to the untrained eye, his artworks seem painted with regular watercolors.
Toma paints all sorts of stuff using ice cream – lions, tigers, women’s faces, popular monuments, and more. It’s just marvelous how he manages to get such a wide array of colors with very few shades of the cold dessert. All he needs to do is reach out into his freezer, and he’s ready to paint!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- “Dressed In Light”: Fine Art Photo Series By Dani Olivier
- Fantastic Digital Art & Photo Manipulations By Cristian Girotto