This Chameleon Cake Can Change Colour Due To One Amazing Bakery Technique
There’s nothing half-baked about the skills of the person who created this astonishing kitchen wonder. The optical illusion cake is the work of a Youtube baker called Charlotte Sometime and features a colour scheme which looks like the plastic twirling decorations sold at hippy street markets.
“This is not fake,” proclaimed one Youtube commentor. “It is done by airbrushing the cake from opposite directions using different colors. I used to make these everyday when I was a cake decorator.”
Another commenter issued her own instructions for baking a chameleon cake.
“Make the edging design you want, then take one side of the cake and spray from a straight angle on the cake, so that the colour ends up on one side of the ridges alone. Spray the colours you want, then spin the cake around and do the same on the opposite side,” she said.
You’re not dreaming – the cake in the video above really does change colour.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster