This Chameleon Cake Can Change Colour Due To One Amazing Bakery Technique
There’s nothing half-baked about the skills of the person who created this astonishing kitchen wonder. The optical illusion cake is the work of a Youtube baker called Charlotte Sometime and features a colour scheme which looks like the plastic twirling decorations sold at hippy street markets.
“This is not fake,” proclaimed one Youtube commentor. “It is done by airbrushing the cake from opposite directions using different colors. I used to make these everyday when I was a cake decorator.”
Another commenter issued her own instructions for baking a chameleon cake.
“Make the edging design you want, then take one side of the cake and spray from a straight angle on the cake, so that the colour ends up on one side of the ridges alone. Spray the colours you want, then spin the cake around and do the same on the opposite side,” she said.
You’re not dreaming – the cake in the video above really does change colour.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper