This Chameleon Cake Can Change Colour Due To One Amazing Bakery Technique
There’s nothing half-baked about the skills of the person who created this astonishing kitchen wonder. The optical illusion cake is the work of a Youtube baker called Charlotte Sometime and features a colour scheme which looks like the plastic twirling decorations sold at hippy street markets.
“This is not fake,” proclaimed one Youtube commentor. “It is done by airbrushing the cake from opposite directions using different colors. I used to make these everyday when I was a cake decorator.”
Another commenter issued her own instructions for baking a chameleon cake.
“Make the edging design you want, then take one side of the cake and spray from a straight angle on the cake, so that the colour ends up on one side of the ridges alone. Spray the colours you want, then spin the cake around and do the same on the opposite side,” she said.
You’re not dreaming – the cake in the video above really does change colour.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- “In The Midnight”: Denny Busyet Creates Dreamlike Artwork Inspired by 80s and 90s Aesthetic Nostalgia Fuelled by Synthwave
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- This Photoshop Wizard Is Turning Random People’s Photos Into Movie Posters
- Floral Aesthetic Tattoo Concepts by Jessie Cohen
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s