Japanese Artist Makes Incredibly Detailed Paper Watches That Look Like They Were 3d Printed
Paper, glue and lots of talent. This is the combination that the Japanese artist Manabu Kosaka uses to create his perfect replica watches. The work is meticulous and full of details.
Kosaka’s biggest achievement so far is the paper replica of the legendary Speedmaster, with a clear view of the clock’s internal mechanism.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Soviet Fashion: Style Pages From 1980s U.S.S.R.
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!