Japanese Artist Makes Incredibly Detailed Paper Watches That Look Like They Were 3d Printed
Paper, glue and lots of talent. This is the combination that the Japanese artist Manabu Kosaka uses to create his perfect replica watches. The work is meticulous and full of details.
Kosaka’s biggest achievement so far is the paper replica of the legendary Speedmaster, with a clear view of the clock’s internal mechanism.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Amazing Knit Graffiti By Magda Sayeg
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl