Japanese Artist Makes Incredibly Detailed Paper Watches That Look Like They Were 3d Printed
Paper, glue and lots of talent. This is the combination that the Japanese artist Manabu Kosaka uses to create his perfect replica watches. The work is meticulous and full of details.
Kosaka’s biggest achievement so far is the paper replica of the legendary Speedmaster, with a clear view of the clock’s internal mechanism.
- “Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- This Russian Girl Uses Make Up To Perfectly Turn Into Celebrities
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Vibrant Life Of 1970s Harlem As Photographed By Jack Garofalo
- Goofy Photos Of World War I Soldiers Posing With Fake Military Props
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Photographer Łukasz Zagraba Captured Amazing Old Car Cemetery In Poland