Japanese Artist Makes Incredibly Detailed Paper Watches That Look Like They Were 3d Printed
Paper, glue and lots of talent. This is the combination that the Japanese artist Manabu Kosaka uses to create his perfect replica watches. The work is meticulous and full of details.
Kosaka’s biggest achievement so far is the paper replica of the legendary Speedmaster, with a clear view of the clock’s internal mechanism.
- Someone Is Showing That All Instagram Photos Are Starting To Look The Same And It’s Pretty Freaky
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Kevin O’Donohue
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- A Street Artist “Improved” Facebook’s Billboards In London
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman