For many years, Mothers have chosen to tie a string around their children’s finger to help them to remember something important.
REMEMBERINGS™ take this notion one step further with inscribings to help you remember exactly what you need to do. No more forgetting why you tie that string around your finger in the first place. Rings are made from stretchable silicon so they fit any finger.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things