Finder: Locate the Stuff where You Left
Finder is a cool little device for those of you that are a little bit forgetful and misplace essentials, like your phone or your keys. Technically, Finder is a two-part RFID Locator comprising of main transparent terminal and a series of small tab stickers. Basically you are supposed to stick the tracking stickers to objects that you tend to misplace often, like keys, phone, wallet etc.
Configure the sticker with the appropriate label on the main terminal and you are set to use it. Next time, when you can’t find something, just take a look around the room with your Finder and it will point out your missing possessions and their approximate distances from where you stand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years