Finder: Locate the Stuff where You Left
Finder is a cool little device for those of you that are a little bit forgetful and misplace essentials, like your phone or your keys. Technically, Finder is a two-part RFID Locator comprising of main transparent terminal and a series of small tab stickers. Basically you are supposed to stick the tracking stickers to objects that you tend to misplace often, like keys, phone, wallet etc.
Configure the sticker with the appropriate label on the main terminal and you are set to use it. Next time, when you can’t find something, just take a look around the room with your Finder and it will point out your missing possessions and their approximate distances from where you stand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World