This Artist Draws Portraits Of People Using Pencils And Watercolors
According to Rubi Glaz: “Studied to be a diplomat, but now I’ve become a full-time artist and live in a small Russian town, Volgograd. My name is Ulyana, I’m 22 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have always been drawing. In my teenage years, I rushed around a lot trying to find myself, my place in this world, and my life’s work.
After some time, I found myself in international relations and dreamed of becoming a diplomat, but I later realized that art is the only thing that makes me happy and satisfies my soul. Now I’ve decided that I want to dedicate my whole life to this and become a professional artist.
My paintings are the results of years of working on the skill of drawing. They all show people how I see them in my individual way. With my art, I want to inspire people to love themselves and their surroundings.
Hope you will appreciate my efforts!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them