Beautiful Slavic Folklore With Julia Galimova
Another photography event has happened in Russia with famous Russian models Julia Galimova and Ekaterina Soboleva. The photographer that made these amazing photos was Andrey Yakovlev and he did his best to display a beauty of Russian Slavic folklore with a help of his Art-director Lili Aleeva and hair Stylist Oxana Zavrzina. All in all we can say they did the right scene and the whole photography set really has that Slavic folkish touch to it. Enjoy these amazing photos and make sure to visit Slavic rural areas when you drop by because there’s a hidden beauties in them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation