Illustrations Of Pop Culture Characters By EFIX Blend Into Walls And Sidewalks
Thanks to Frencha artist EFIX, it is possible to walk down the street, and to come across, at the bend of a wall, a Pop Culture character who seems to continue on his way or to take a pose, while integrating perfectly into the environment in which he was created. A way of diverting urban elements and transforming them into what the artist sees in them.
“Wherever you see a pipe, I’ll see a saxophone, an elephant trunk or a cactus” he explains. In his work, the Barcelona-based artist enjoys playing with characters that have been part of his viewers’ childhood. This, is in order to “reach his audience more easily“. This choice was also made to “explain that you have to keep your childlike soul and your carefree attitude towards the society around you“.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest