Illustrations Of Pop Culture Characters By EFIX Blend Into Walls And Sidewalks
Thanks to Frencha artist EFIX, it is possible to walk down the street, and to come across, at the bend of a wall, a Pop Culture character who seems to continue on his way or to take a pose, while integrating perfectly into the environment in which he was created. A way of diverting urban elements and transforming them into what the artist sees in them.
“Wherever you see a pipe, I’ll see a saxophone, an elephant trunk or a cactus” he explains. In his work, the Barcelona-based artist enjoys playing with characters that have been part of his viewers’ childhood. This, is in order to “reach his audience more easily“. This choice was also made to “explain that you have to keep your childlike soul and your carefree attitude towards the society around you“.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- The Incredible Atmospheric Pixel Artworks by The Russian Artist Eugenia Goncharova
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives