Illustrations Of Pop Culture Characters By EFIX Blend Into Walls And Sidewalks
Thanks to Frencha artist EFIX, it is possible to walk down the street, and to come across, at the bend of a wall, a Pop Culture character who seems to continue on his way or to take a pose, while integrating perfectly into the environment in which he was created. A way of diverting urban elements and transforming them into what the artist sees in them.
“Wherever you see a pipe, I’ll see a saxophone, an elephant trunk or a cactus” he explains. In his work, the Barcelona-based artist enjoys playing with characters that have been part of his viewers’ childhood. This, is in order to “reach his audience more easily“. This choice was also made to “explain that you have to keep your childlike soul and your carefree attitude towards the society around you“.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s