Photo of the Day: Aurora Borealis Near Yellowknife, North West Territories
The largest solar storm in five years sent a huge wave of radiation into earth’s atmosphere, creating a brilliant show of the aurora borealis near Yellowknife, North West Territories. Yellowknife, which is situated directly under the auroral “oval,” has some of the best northern lights viewing in the world. (Bill Braden/The Canadian Press) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost