World’s Most Expensive Campervan Up For Sale
The Marchi Mobile EleMMent Palazzo is the world’s most expensive motorhome, up for sale with a price tag of $3 000 000.
The spacious leather-trimmed interior is finished to the highest specifications.
The immaculate design of the motorhome includes a spacious lounge, master bedroom with en suite and rainfall shower and a lavish pop-up roof terrace.
The firm say the high end vehicle would suit rock stars or Formula One drivers looking for a luxury tour bus.
No expense has been spared on fitting out the show model, with full-size bathroom and bedroom making for a comfortable living experience.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers