Bristol’s Biggest Bike Ride is one of the largest free, non-competitive cycling events in the United Kingdom. Part of the event takes place along the A4 Portway through the Avon Gorge which is closed to motor traffic for the day. The event is part of Bristol’s Big Green Week 2012, the UK’s first ever International Festival of Environmental Ideas, Arts & Culture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!