Japan Odaiba Water Illumination
An image of an elephant is projected on a screen created by a water fountain during the Odaiba water illumination show in Tokyo. The show projects images of whales, sharks, tropical fish and Easter Island statues on a water screen 23 meters tall and 60 meters wide.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- “Visit Hungary”: Artificial Lakes of Délegyháza from Above by Gabor Nagy
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- “Slices”: Delicious Treats For Your Eyes by Danny Eastwood
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes