Red Stripe Make Art On The Street with Filthy Luker: The Making Of
The mundanity of modern life is something we have all experienced. The commute to work. Roadworks. Traffic.
So when a man proved himself capable of transforming the mundane into a work of art, Red Stripe knew he was perfect for the ‘Make With A Red Stripe’ campaign. Enter Filthy Luker who, in collaboration with Red Stripe, transformed Manchester Town Hall into an interactive 80’s arcade game classic – surprising and engaging the public with its ingenuity.
Part of Red Stripe’s Make Art On The Street initiative, Filthy Luker’s creation aims to encourage the public to Make With A Red Stripe. To see what else we make, visit http://www.redstripe.net
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics