Designer David Ayllon
After learning at a young age that Batman was not a practical career option, David Ayllon is now a graphic designer, illustrator, and righty who writes like a lefty. He took home a 2009 IAC award for Best Design Website as well as an Awwward nomination in 2010. Since graduating from Seton Hall University, he has launched his own clothing brand, People Like Me. His client list includes Black Thought of The Roots, Edward Burns, Kid Cudi, the Susan G. Komen Foundation, Lupe Fiasco, and the Food Network’s Serena Palumbo.This Long Island boy wears his heart on his sleeve, among other organs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas