A Designer and Engineer Have Created a Rideable Piece of Luggage
Designer Kevin O’Donnell has teamed up with engineer Boyd Brunner, to create MODOBAG, a motorized, rideable piece of luggage.
The bag has 2000 cubic inches of interior space, can accommodate riders up to 200 lbs, has GPS tracking, and can reach speeds of up to 8 mph.
Watch the video below to see it in action:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World