Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Superb Futurisic Car Concepts Of The 1970-80s
- Famous Artists Depicted As Animals In Art History In Series Of Humorous Illustrations
- Breathtaking Photos Of The Beauty Models Pose Perilously Close To The Edge Of New York’s Buildings
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples
- You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia
- Giant Whale Against Ocean’s Pollution In Bruges
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Joan Carol
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel