Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Karlmann King – The Most Expensive SUV In The World
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- Outstanding Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Amazing Photos Awarded By The Sony World Photography Awards 2018
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich
- Into The Wild With Magdalena Wosinska
- Surreal Self-Portrait Photo Manipulations By Annegien Schilling
- Photographer Khalid Alhammadi Captures Magical Photos Of Abu Dhabi In The Rising Mist
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Instagram Account Sharing The Most Beautiful Libraries In The World
- The Shortlist For The Coveted Bird Photographer Of The Year 2018 Awards Has Been Announced
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Small Artificial Island Is Thought Of As An Oasis Of Relaxation
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood