Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble