Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications