Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee