Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s