Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Superb Black And White Photography By Jason M. Peterson
- Pastry Artist Dinara Kasko’s Sculptural Cakes Are Carved From Sheets Of Chocolate
- “Redheads”: Marvelous Portrait Photography By Erika Parfenova
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- This Elderly Couple Bought Their Household Appliances In 1950s, 50 Years Later They Still Work!
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Molten Glass Is Hand Blown Into These Wood Pieces To Make Contemporary Sculptures
- #ICouldHaveBeen: Kering Foundation Campaigns To End Violence Against Women
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Russian Clock Maker Konstantin Chaykin Creates Unbelievable Joker Timepiece With Facial Expressions
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!