Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
When you think of modern design, it always comes from same designers in the west, they promote it over the famous models and basically you get to wear and see same things over and over again. This is why we bring you a Polish designer Livia Clue that decided to step away from mainstream fashion and bring her national folk in her designs.
She is getting pretty famous for her works and ladies across the world are acknowledging her designs. Truth to be told Slavic folklore designs were always pretty, for hundreds of years, but not many designers have successfully merged it into modern fashion and everyday wearable pieces.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
- Photographer Shot Portraits Of Strangers Before And After She Kissed Them
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “Within Two Worlds”: Incredible Dazzling Night Sky Photos By Astro Photographer Brad Goldpaint
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- Meet The Ukrainian Photography Duo Taking Nude Selfies To The Next Level