Artist Christian Pierini Creates Fantastic and Detailed Portraits Using Instruments and Objects
Christian Pierini Macêna or Mr (C) is the CEO of Union Groups and Artists Theatre West Zone and also he is a producer, cultural and visual arts teacher and musician. The artist has a degree in Visual Arts from Bennet Methodist University and took classes of observation drawing, live model and painting.
These works are from Workshop of Visual Arts Sustainable Cultural Canvas Elza Osborne (Theatre Arena of Campo Grande). The classes are based on the design applied to new media, where students, in a playful manner, assemble an installation made with obsolete electronic materials. The workshop is free for students of municipal schools and lasts 12 months, with one class per week. The main objective of the course is the awareness of environment through art.
Christian Pierini worked for two years as an assistant artist for Vik Muniz. During this period, he was one of those responsible for the production of logos for Fantastic (Globo) and Rock In Rio 2011. From this experience, the artist decided to bring the technique of installation to the pedagogical field and teaches how to reuse electronic scrap to make art.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- Realistic Pig’s Feet Pillow: The Weirdest Thing On Amazon
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Failed Animals Panoramic Photos That Are Worse Than You’d Think
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes