Artist Christian Pierini Creates Fantastic and Detailed Portraits Using Instruments and Objects
Christian Pierini Macêna or Mr (C) is the CEO of Union Groups and Artists Theatre West Zone and also he is a producer, cultural and visual arts teacher and musician. The artist has a degree in Visual Arts from Bennet Methodist University and took classes of observation drawing, live model and painting.
These works are from Workshop of Visual Arts Sustainable Cultural Canvas Elza Osborne (Theatre Arena of Campo Grande). The classes are based on the design applied to new media, where students, in a playful manner, assemble an installation made with obsolete electronic materials. The workshop is free for students of municipal schools and lasts 12 months, with one class per week. The main objective of the course is the awareness of environment through art.
Christian Pierini worked for two years as an assistant artist for Vik Muniz. During this period, he was one of those responsible for the production of logos for Fantastic (Globo) and Rock In Rio 2011. From this experience, the artist decided to bring the technique of installation to the pedagogical field and teaches how to reuse electronic scrap to make art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- This Is For Real! Sahara Desert Is Witnessing Snow
- “Us and Them”: The Superb Concept Art Works by Fedor Titov
- HIBERNATION IV: Gorgeous And Intriguing Photography by Øystein Sture Aspelund
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Artist Makes Semi-Realistic Fanarts Of Pop-Culture Characters
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- Behind Her Uniform: The Double Life Of Servicewomen In The Netherlands
- “I’m Not Your Toy”: The Superb Contemporary Paintings by Inga Makarova
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original