Amazing Obsidian Carved Crystal Tyrannosaurus Skull
This is a Black Obsidian Tyrannosaurus/dinosaur skull. The skull is 6.4 inches long, from front to back.
Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as “the protector”. It is said to “mirror one’s soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- Someone Just Made An Epic ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lamp
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor