Amazing Obsidian Carved Crystal Tyrannosaurus Skull
This is a Black Obsidian Tyrannosaurus/dinosaur skull. The skull is 6.4 inches long, from front to back.
Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as “the protector”. It is said to “mirror one’s soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Beautiful Black And White Photos Of A 18-Year-Old Madonna Taken By Cecil Taylor In 1977
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- World’s Deadliest Pathway
- Welcome To The Retro Racing At Goodwood 2019, A Classic Car Racing Festival Celebrating The Mid-Twentieth Century Heyday Of The Sport