Amazing Obsidian Carved Crystal Tyrannosaurus Skull
This is a Black Obsidian Tyrannosaurus/dinosaur skull. The skull is 6.4 inches long, from front to back.
Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as “the protector”. It is said to “mirror one’s soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
- 91-Year-Old Man Spends 56 Years Building His Own Cathedral Alone
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise
- “Motherland”: Photos Of Unfeigned Russia By Simon Roberts
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s