Amazing Obsidian Carved Crystal Tyrannosaurus Skull
This is a Black Obsidian Tyrannosaurus/dinosaur skull. The skull is 6.4 inches long, from front to back.
Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as “the protector”. It is said to “mirror one’s soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- American Radiator Building – The Most Beautiful Skyscraper Of Art Deco Era
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- The Crotch Cannon: A More Natural Way To Perform A Snow Job
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings