Amazing Obsidian Carved Crystal Tyrannosaurus Skull
This is a Black Obsidian Tyrannosaurus/dinosaur skull. The skull is 6.4 inches long, from front to back.
Obsidian is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as “the protector”. It is said to “mirror one’s soul. This stone brings about objectivity, dis-attachment and is grounding. It reduces fantasy and escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, and therefore is protective. This unusual black stone absorbs darkness and converts it to white light energy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- Russian Photographer Takes Portraits With Real Animals And People Say Her Works Look Like They’re Straight From A Fairy Tale