Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
Given all the hefty decisions that today’s world leaders often have to grapple with on a daily basis, it can be easy to forget that they’re people too.
Italy-based artist Cristina Guggeri, however, hasn’t forgotten, and she’s out to remind the rest of us with a series of images called Il Dovere Quotidiano, or “The Daily Duty,” that humanize some of the world’s most famous leaders by imagining what they might look like when they answer nature’s call.
If you like these tongue-in-cheek images, be sure to check out the rest of Guggeri’s work, because she’s quite a prolific artist!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Artist Creates 16 Types Of Designer Packaging For Food Products To Show The Absurdity Of Brands