Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
Given all the hefty decisions that today’s world leaders often have to grapple with on a daily basis, it can be easy to forget that they’re people too.
Italy-based artist Cristina Guggeri, however, hasn’t forgotten, and she’s out to remind the rest of us with a series of images called Il Dovere Quotidiano, or “The Daily Duty,” that humanize some of the world’s most famous leaders by imagining what they might look like when they answer nature’s call.
If you like these tongue-in-cheek images, be sure to check out the rest of Guggeri’s work, because she’s quite a prolific artist!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook