Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
Given all the hefty decisions that today’s world leaders often have to grapple with on a daily basis, it can be easy to forget that they’re people too.
Italy-based artist Cristina Guggeri, however, hasn’t forgotten, and she’s out to remind the rest of us with a series of images called Il Dovere Quotidiano, or “The Daily Duty,” that humanize some of the world’s most famous leaders by imagining what they might look like when they answer nature’s call.
If you like these tongue-in-cheek images, be sure to check out the rest of Guggeri’s work, because she’s quite a prolific artist!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Don’t Wait to See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century