Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
Given all the hefty decisions that today’s world leaders often have to grapple with on a daily basis, it can be easy to forget that they’re people too.
Italy-based artist Cristina Guggeri, however, hasn’t forgotten, and she’s out to remind the rest of us with a series of images called Il Dovere Quotidiano, or “The Daily Duty,” that humanize some of the world’s most famous leaders by imagining what they might look like when they answer nature’s call.
If you like these tongue-in-cheek images, be sure to check out the rest of Guggeri’s work, because she’s quite a prolific artist!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival