Rare Shots of the Abbey Road Cover Photo Session
11.35am, Friday 8 August 1969.
All four Beatles gathered at EMI Studios on the morning of Friday 8 August 1969 for one of the most famous photo shoots of their career. Photographer Iain Macmillan took the famous image that adorned their last-recorded album, Abbey Road.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook