Rare Shots of the Abbey Road Cover Photo Session
11.35am, Friday 8 August 1969.
All four Beatles gathered at EMI Studios on the morning of Friday 8 August 1969 for one of the most famous photo shoots of their career. Photographer Iain Macmillan took the famous image that adorned their last-recorded album, Abbey Road.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate