Rare Shots of the Abbey Road Cover Photo Session
11.35am, Friday 8 August 1969.
All four Beatles gathered at EMI Studios on the morning of Friday 8 August 1969 for one of the most famous photo shoots of their career. Photographer Iain Macmillan took the famous image that adorned their last-recorded album, Abbey Road.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers