Would You Wear This Portable Retractable Safety Mitt To Help You Not Touch Anything?
What do you get when you attach a silicone oven mitt to a retractable cord that’s attached to your hip? For one, you get a weirdo that you can spot from a mile away.
But besides that, you get a portable safety mitt that allows you to grab door handles, hold safety bars on the bus or subway, and touch just about anything else during these weird infectious times we currently live in. It’s shamelessly called the CovMitt-19, and it’s sold by Etsy store TheDewDrops.
Are stores going a little too far to profit off of fear of the Coronavirus? Let us know in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies