Would You Wear This Portable Retractable Safety Mitt To Help You Not Touch Anything?
What do you get when you attach a silicone oven mitt to a retractable cord that’s attached to your hip? For one, you get a weirdo that you can spot from a mile away.
But besides that, you get a portable safety mitt that allows you to grab door handles, hold safety bars on the bus or subway, and touch just about anything else during these weird infectious times we currently live in. It’s shamelessly called the CovMitt-19, and it’s sold by Etsy store TheDewDrops.
Are stores going a little too far to profit off of fear of the Coronavirus? Let us know in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976