Would You Wear This Portable Retractable Safety Mitt To Help You Not Touch Anything?
What do you get when you attach a silicone oven mitt to a retractable cord that’s attached to your hip? For one, you get a weirdo that you can spot from a mile away.
But besides that, you get a portable safety mitt that allows you to grab door handles, hold safety bars on the bus or subway, and touch just about anything else during these weird infectious times we currently live in. It’s shamelessly called the CovMitt-19, and it’s sold by Etsy store TheDewDrops.
Are stores going a little too far to profit off of fear of the Coronavirus? Let us know in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing