Miniot iPhone Cases
Miniot, a team from Holland, presents to you Miniot Cobra and Miniot Contour cases for iPhone 5. Not just cases, but real enhancements to your iPhone 5. The new wood combinations are a feast for the eyes, and a joy to the touch.
The success of our previous iWood contour and cobra series inspired us to start from scratch, and create the new Miniot contour and Miniot cobra series. Both designs are new, yet can be recognised as worthy members of the Miniot family of products. We carefully selected a new range of wood combinations, so we are glad to present to you five new styles.
Miniot Contour is a combination of two contrasting wood species. Inspired by our contour for iPhone 4/4s, the new contour is a completely original design. Around the base, two thin wood rims enhance the facetted edges, resulting in a clear yet classic appearance. Miniot contour is available now, in wenge/maple, oak/smoked oak and walnut/maple wood. Prices start at €145.
Miniot Cobra for iPhone 5 is a worthy successor to our earlier iWood cobra designs. This model is made of a base of wenge or padouk, fused with two stripes of maple for a slick, sporty look. Miniot cobra is available in wenge/maple, padouk/maple wood. Prices start at €115.
Made in Holland.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari