Miniot iPhone Cases
Miniot, a team from Holland, presents to you Miniot Cobra and Miniot Contour cases for iPhone 5. Not just cases, but real enhancements to your iPhone 5. The new wood combinations are a feast for the eyes, and a joy to the touch.
The success of our previous iWood contour and cobra series inspired us to start from scratch, and create the new Miniot contour and Miniot cobra series. Both designs are new, yet can be recognised as worthy members of the Miniot family of products. We carefully selected a new range of wood combinations, so we are glad to present to you five new styles.
Miniot Contour is a combination of two contrasting wood species. Inspired by our contour for iPhone 4/4s, the new contour is a completely original design. Around the base, two thin wood rims enhance the facetted edges, resulting in a clear yet classic appearance. Miniot contour is available now, in wenge/maple, oak/smoked oak and walnut/maple wood. Prices start at €145.
Miniot Cobra for iPhone 5 is a worthy successor to our earlier iWood cobra designs. This model is made of a base of wenge or padouk, fused with two stripes of maple for a slick, sporty look. Miniot cobra is available in wenge/maple, padouk/maple wood. Prices start at €115.
Made in Holland.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Renaissance Artists Were Really Bad At Drawing Babies
- Working From Home Has Never Been Easier With This Office-Tent
- Japan’s Mask Snood Fashionably Arrives Just In Time
- If Classic Childhood Characters Were Badass Lunatics
- Close Up Pictures Of Tennis Players Just Look Like People Trying Really Hard To Control Their Telekinetic Power
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA