Miniot iPhone Cases
Miniot, a team from Holland, presents to you Miniot Cobra and Miniot Contour cases for iPhone 5. Not just cases, but real enhancements to your iPhone 5. The new wood combinations are a feast for the eyes, and a joy to the touch.
The success of our previous iWood contour and cobra series inspired us to start from scratch, and create the new Miniot contour and Miniot cobra series. Both designs are new, yet can be recognised as worthy members of the Miniot family of products. We carefully selected a new range of wood combinations, so we are glad to present to you five new styles.
Miniot Contour is a combination of two contrasting wood species. Inspired by our contour for iPhone 4/4s, the new contour is a completely original design. Around the base, two thin wood rims enhance the facetted edges, resulting in a clear yet classic appearance. Miniot contour is available now, in wenge/maple, oak/smoked oak and walnut/maple wood. Prices start at €145.
Miniot Cobra for iPhone 5 is a worthy successor to our earlier iWood cobra designs. This model is made of a base of wenge or padouk, fused with two stripes of maple for a slick, sporty look. Miniot cobra is available in wenge/maple, padouk/maple wood. Prices start at €115.
Made in Holland.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s