Miniot iPhone Cases
Miniot, a team from Holland, presents to you Miniot Cobra and Miniot Contour cases for iPhone 5. Not just cases, but real enhancements to your iPhone 5. The new wood combinations are a feast for the eyes, and a joy to the touch.
The success of our previous iWood contour and cobra series inspired us to start from scratch, and create the new Miniot contour and Miniot cobra series. Both designs are new, yet can be recognised as worthy members of the Miniot family of products. We carefully selected a new range of wood combinations, so we are glad to present to you five new styles.
Miniot Contour is a combination of two contrasting wood species. Inspired by our contour for iPhone 4/4s, the new contour is a completely original design. Around the base, two thin wood rims enhance the facetted edges, resulting in a clear yet classic appearance. Miniot contour is available now, in wenge/maple, oak/smoked oak and walnut/maple wood. Prices start at €145.
Miniot Cobra for iPhone 5 is a worthy successor to our earlier iWood cobra designs. This model is made of a base of wenge or padouk, fused with two stripes of maple for a slick, sporty look. Miniot cobra is available in wenge/maple, padouk/maple wood. Prices start at €115.
Made in Holland.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror