Canada Mints New Superman Coins
To celebrate the 76 years of Superman, the Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Royal Canadian Mint have created four new collector coins featuring Superman from DC Comics. The decision to continue making these limited edition coins was made after the last year’s sale of Superman coins was a complete success. The newest four collector coins were crafted from gold and silver, after which the colors were applied by hand. Any true fan of superman would be delighted to own one of such coins to show off to his friends and buddies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Artist Illustrated What Would Happen If Famous Cartoon Characters Fused Together, And Here’s The Result
- Fantastic Pencil Sculptures By Jasenko Đorđević
- The City that Builts into the Rock
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?