Canada Mints New Superman Coins
To celebrate the 76 years of Superman, the Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Royal Canadian Mint have created four new collector coins featuring Superman from DC Comics. The decision to continue making these limited edition coins was made after the last year’s sale of Superman coins was a complete success. The newest four collector coins were crafted from gold and silver, after which the colors were applied by hand. Any true fan of superman would be delighted to own one of such coins to show off to his friends and buddies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art