Canada Mints New Superman Coins
To celebrate the 76 years of Superman, the Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Royal Canadian Mint have created four new collector coins featuring Superman from DC Comics. The decision to continue making these limited edition coins was made after the last year’s sale of Superman coins was a complete success. The newest four collector coins were crafted from gold and silver, after which the colors were applied by hand. Any true fan of superman would be delighted to own one of such coins to show off to his friends and buddies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes