Panajachel Ceiling Lamp
Iris Design Studio had just launched a complete new product collection!
After two and a half years of hard work 8 new product families have been released and are now available online and at various designer galleries.
Panajachel Ceiling Lamp is from the Panajachel Collection. A beautiful combination of nature and industry, this lighting fixture is a pendant lamp that would give that unique essence to any interior.
For this special design, Iris borrowed her golden birds from the Antigua bar fixture, decorating a space with golden birds is a fetish, an obsession of many, and this design is a glance of Iris’s personal taste. This design is a type of artificial nature, bright and clear, it consists of a set of sculptures, designed for the private or the commercial space. During daylight the birds will create a bright, natural ambience, and at nighttime the lamps embedded in the feature will provide the needed illumination. Panajachel is located on the footsteps of Lake Atitlan, a place of majesty and natural wonders; it is a meeting place for weary travelers and serves as an industrial complex by nature of its volcanoes. Iris’s golden birds are the end product inspired by the simple perfection of this region.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Remains Of An Older More Advanced Civilization Has Been Found In Russia