Panajachel Ceiling Lamp
Iris Design Studio had just launched a complete new product collection!
After two and a half years of hard work 8 new product families have been released and are now available online and at various designer galleries.
Panajachel Ceiling Lamp is from the Panajachel Collection. A beautiful combination of nature and industry, this lighting fixture is a pendant lamp that would give that unique essence to any interior.
For this special design, Iris borrowed her golden birds from the Antigua bar fixture, decorating a space with golden birds is a fetish, an obsession of many, and this design is a glance of Iris’s personal taste. This design is a type of artificial nature, bright and clear, it consists of a set of sculptures, designed for the private or the commercial space. During daylight the birds will create a bright, natural ambience, and at nighttime the lamps embedded in the feature will provide the needed illumination. Panajachel is located on the footsteps of Lake Atitlan, a place of majesty and natural wonders; it is a meeting place for weary travelers and serves as an industrial complex by nature of its volcanoes. Iris’s golden birds are the end product inspired by the simple perfection of this region.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life