Panajachel Ceiling Lamp
Iris Design Studio had just launched a complete new product collection!
After two and a half years of hard work 8 new product families have been released and are now available online and at various designer galleries.
Panajachel Ceiling Lamp is from the Panajachel Collection. A beautiful combination of nature and industry, this lighting fixture is a pendant lamp that would give that unique essence to any interior.
For this special design, Iris borrowed her golden birds from the Antigua bar fixture, decorating a space with golden birds is a fetish, an obsession of many, and this design is a glance of Iris’s personal taste. This design is a type of artificial nature, bright and clear, it consists of a set of sculptures, designed for the private or the commercial space. During daylight the birds will create a bright, natural ambience, and at nighttime the lamps embedded in the feature will provide the needed illumination. Panajachel is located on the footsteps of Lake Atitlan, a place of majesty and natural wonders; it is a meeting place for weary travelers and serves as an industrial complex by nature of its volcanoes. Iris’s golden birds are the end product inspired by the simple perfection of this region.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist