Panajachel Ceiling Lamp
Iris Design Studio had just launched a complete new product collection!
After two and a half years of hard work 8 new product families have been released and are now available online and at various designer galleries.
Panajachel Ceiling Lamp is from the Panajachel Collection. A beautiful combination of nature and industry, this lighting fixture is a pendant lamp that would give that unique essence to any interior.
For this special design, Iris borrowed her golden birds from the Antigua bar fixture, decorating a space with golden birds is a fetish, an obsession of many, and this design is a glance of Iris’s personal taste. This design is a type of artificial nature, bright and clear, it consists of a set of sculptures, designed for the private or the commercial space. During daylight the birds will create a bright, natural ambience, and at nighttime the lamps embedded in the feature will provide the needed illumination. Panajachel is located on the footsteps of Lake Atitlan, a place of majesty and natural wonders; it is a meeting place for weary travelers and serves as an industrial complex by nature of its volcanoes. Iris’s golden birds are the end product inspired by the simple perfection of this region.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021