A Russian Artist has been Busy Stitching a Teddy Bear out of Meat
Stitched together with chicken skin and stuffed with who-knows-what, this terrifying teddy will very likely put those with even the most hardened stomachs off their Christmas dinner. A picture of the festive creation, likened to a Frankenstein’s monster of the toy bear world, has gone viral on Twitter after it emerged yesterday.
It comes just a few days after pictures emerged of the so-called Cthurkey – a frightening hybrid of crab, turkey and octopus that was put together by a database administrator and served on an old Nazi plate complete with Swastika.
Details about the bear are sparse and it is not clear what it has been stuffed with.
Via The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- Instagram’s ‘Bros Being Basic’ Shows Men Recreating Clichéd Snaps Of Women
- Hilarious Finalists of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2020
- Russian Dental Clinic N2 – Probably The Scariest Dental Clinic In The World
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing
- This Artist Creates Eerie Sculptures That Look Like Victorian-Era Ghosts Emerging From Mirrors