This Artist Combines Human And Animal Features Into A Single Self-Portrait
Forming a likeness between the animal kingdom and the human form, hungarian artist Flora Borsi has formed the series ‘animeyed’, which creates curious hybrid beings from two different species. The collection of self-portraits sees Borsi situated side-by-side six separate creatures: a cat, dove, blowfish, goldfish, snake and hare. The effect forms hybrid entities that play with the perception of the viewer and cleverly display the physical similarities between the human and animal features.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s