Weaving Your Own Forest
“Weave own ‘nature’ and plant ‘forest’ in our soul.” – “Weaving Forest” is an art installation consisting of wooden reindeers and structures where visitors can use yarns to weave and making own line-patterns on it. A massive of yarns covering the installation will be the result of this interaction. The installation is not only an insight to human relationships, respect and love for nature, but also a reflection on social responsibility and eco consciousness. The installation was exhibited at “Detour” Festival, Hong Kong.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake