Artist Janis Miltenberger Creates Incredibly Intricate Glasswork Inspired By Mythology
Glass artist Janis Miltenberger draws on the roles of mythology and storytelling as attempts to explain our experience of the world to build complex glass sculptures.
Her work often takes the shape of recognizable objects, like human figures and chairs, which are then filled with incredible detail. The artist uses borosilicate glass, and enhanced with glass colors, gold luster, sandblasting, and oil paint.
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners