Artist Janis Miltenberger Creates Incredibly Intricate Glasswork Inspired By Mythology
Glass artist Janis Miltenberger draws on the roles of mythology and storytelling as attempts to explain our experience of the world to build complex glass sculptures.
Her work often takes the shape of recognizable objects, like human figures and chairs, which are then filled with incredible detail. The artist uses borosilicate glass, and enhanced with glass colors, gold luster, sandblasting, and oil paint.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years